Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Liverpool Forever Theme For Nokia


This classy Nokia theme boasts by the power of one class of a team in both the UEFA and English Premier League, yes Liverpool. As you can see from the title of this post that I named this Nokia theme Liverpool Forever. Honestly speaking, to properly design a Nokia themeswhich satisfies my taste and makes me happy, really takes a lot of time. Been so busy with work that haven’t had the time and motivation to increase my Nokia themes portfolio. However, better late than never and right now I couldn’t agree more to myself cause that is my inspiration!

This symbian theme for Nokia Series 60 or S60 cell phones is designed with much passion and is one of the last theme that was pending to be finished for a long while. Transparency scrolls, fading selectors and a bright aura of the crimson red makes this focused to a certain group. Being a big time Liverpool fan myself I could not help but design a theme dedicated to one of the best and most highly spirited football club in the world. Liverpool Forever for Nokia is certainly not simply focused on its players alone and nor does it contain the picture of its coach. Rather, this free yet premium mobile themes for Nokia Smartphone focus on the core of the team: its coach, its pride, its fans, its heritage, its attitude, its players! Read More Liverpool Forever Theme For Nokia

No comments:

Post a Comment