Big news for the Nokia Fans but its still not confirm from any of the Nokia high officials or any of there source. Nokia Q4 of 2009 looks promising an the result is even less prices to soup up the broad competiton with major players of their models. Nokia is now planning to reduce prices for its nokia handsets across the board. In some cases, there should be no price reduction of up to 10 percent. Since Nokia’s smart phones were already very cheap, it brings their cheapest smartphones down to a price near many of the other manufacturers’ feature phones without a smartphone operating system. For example, costs smartphonen Nokia 5230 now only 1300 crowns without a subscription.
Friday, February 12, 2010
It shows a balance Mobilpriser.dk have made. Mobilpriser.dk is a website where you can find the cheapest price on all mobile phones on the market.
The people behind the website has made a top 50 from what users have searched and clicked on the period 1 / 1 2009 to 31/12 2009th
Nokia is the most popular brand with 20 handsets in the top 50th Again, Sony Ericsson look forward. They are number two with 17 mobile on the list.
Yet think John G. Pedersen from Mobilpriser.dk of the Year winners are found among the smaller producers.
- Apple learned in 2008 that the Danes touch phones are the way forward, and in 2009 HTC managed to benefit from increased attention to touch. HTC has five phones in top 50th Apple has four. It will be interesting to follow the two just had a ‘lucky shot’ – and not least how Nokia will handle that small eating market, “says John G. Pedersen.
The 50 most popular handsets in 2009
1. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
2. Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot
3. Apple iPhone 3G 8GB
4. Samsung SGH F480
5. HTC Hero
6. Sony Ericsson W595 Walkman
7. Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber-shot
8. Nokia 5310 XpressMusic
9. Nokia 6700 classic
10. Nokia 6500 classic
11. Sony Ericsson W995 Walkman
12. HTC Magic
13. Sony Ericsson W890i Walkman
14. Nokia E71
15. Nokia 6300
16. HTC Touch Diamond2
17. Nokia 6600 Fold
18. Nokia 6220 classic
19. Samsung SGH-i900 OMNIA
20. Nokia N97
21. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1
22. 3GS Apple iPhone 16GB
23. Sony Ericsson W715 Walkman
24. Samsung i8910 Omnia GT HD
25. Apple iPhone 3G 16GB
26. Nokia E66
27. Nokia 6600 Slide
28. Sony Ericsson C510 Cyber-shot
29. Nokia N79
30. Sony Ericsson Aino
31. HTC Touch HD
32. Nokia N85
33. Sony Ericsson C702 Cyber-shot
34. 3GS Apple iPhone 32GB
35. Nokia N900
36. Samsung S8300 GT Ultra Touch
37. Nokia N95 8GB
38. LG KM900 Arena
39. Sony Ericsson Satio
40. Nokia E51
41. Nokia 2760
42. Sony Ericsson W760i Walkman
43. Nokia N96
44. Sony Ericsson T700
45. Sony Ericsson W980i Walkman
46. LG Viewty KU990
47. Sony Ericsson W302 Walkman
48. Nokia 3720 classic
49. HTC Tattoo
50. Nokia 3110 classic
1) The ringtone “Nokia tune” is actually based on a 19th century guitar work named “Gran Vals” by Spanish musician Francisco Tárrega. The Nokia Tune was originally named “Grande Valse” on Nokia phones but was changed to “Nokia Tune” around 1998 when it became so well known that people referred to it as the “Nokia Tune.”
2) The world’s first commercial GSM call was made in 1991 in Helsinki over a Nokia-supplied network, by Prime Minister of Finland Harri Holkeri, using a Nokia phone.
3) Nokia is currently the world’s largest digital camera manufacturer, as the sales of its camera-equipped mobile phones have exceeded those of any conventional camera manufacturer.
4) The “Special” tone available to users of Nokia phones when receiving SMS (text messages) is actually Morse code for “SMS”. Similarly, the “Ascending” SMS tone is Morse code for “Connecting People,” Nokia’s slogan. The “Standard” SMS tone is Morse code for “M” (Message).
5) The Nokia corporate font (typeface) is the AgfaMonotype Nokia Sans font, originally designed by Eric Spiekermann. Its mobile phone User’s Guides Nokia mostly used the Agfa Rotis Sans font.
6) In Asia, the digit 4 never appears in any Nokia handset model number, because 4 is considered unlucky in many parts of Southeast/East Asia.
7) Nokia was listed as the 20th most admirable company worldwide in Fortune’s list of 2006 (1st in network communications, 4th non-US company).
8. Unlike other modern day handsets, Nokia phones do not automatically start the call timer when the call is connected, but start it when the call is initiated. (Except for Series 60 based handsets like the Nokia 6600)
9) Nokia is sometimes called aikon (Nokia backwards) by non-Nokia mobile phone users and by mobile software developers, because “aikon” is used in various SDK software packages, including Nokia’s own Symbian S60 SDK.
10) The name of the town of Nokia originated from the river which flowed through the town. The river itself, Nokianvirta, was named after the old Finnish word originally meaning sable, later pine marten. A species of this small, black-furred predatory animal was once found in the region, but it is now extinct.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Here you have some of Naruto themes for your Nokia N97.These themes are specially for Naruto Fans. Click on the image and download your wanted themes for your Nokia Mobile.
Compatible Nokia Devices : Nokia 5230, Nokia 5530 Xpress Music, Nokia 5800, Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition, Nokia N97, Nokia N97 Mini, Nokia X6
Icy Blue by Morkino is a Symbian S60 5th edition theme for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, N97 and 5530 XpressMusic. Icy Blue theme is a nice theme that looks great on mobile.
Icy Blue theme comes in custom icons version. The icons of this theme are designed very well and look very impressive.
Icy Blue theme works well with no issue in performance. This theme is one of the nice themes to have on your mobile. You can get it from the following download link. Ice Blue